Please enter a valid Email Address
- Twitter had the most chatter but Instagram witnessed nearly 98% of the engagements yesterday. If you’re a brand participating at LFW this year, make sure you effectively use your Instagram presence!
- This also showed that the audience actively interested in content pertinent to Lakme Fashion Week is on Instagram, not Twitter.
- The largest single moment of conversation was centred on Shraddha Kapoor’s catwalk for Manish Malhotra’s show.
- Despite generating the most chatter, Sushant Singh Rajput & Shraddha Kapoor did not yield much conversation from their own handles regarding Lakme Fashion Week. Arjun Kapoor shared the most engaging pieces of content on Instagram, followed by Vogue India & then LFW’s own handle.
- Filmfare was the most mentioned publication in association with #LakmeFashionWeek, followed by Vogue India & finally Miss Malini.
Check out the complete infographic below.
Have any questions? Want PropheSee to track something specifically? Let us know and we’ll be more than happy to include it in our next daily overview!
← The New Instagram Insights You’ve Been Looking For.Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2016 on Digital. →